Sorry, this entry is only available in European Spanish.
- TANIA JETSABEL PALACIOS BLANCO
- Position: ASSOCIATE
- Country: NICARAGUA
- Firm: Latamlex Nicaragua
- Languages: Español
- INIDEM Business Law School (Panamá). Master of Laws. 2014.
- Universidad Americana (UAM). Postgraduate in Tax Law. 2011.
- Universidad Centroamericana (UCA). Postgraduate in Corporate & Commercial Law. 2010.
- Centroamericana (UCA) Bachelor of Laws. 2009.
- Attorney and Notary admitted by the Supreme Court of Justice to practice since 2013.
- CORPORATE LAW / MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
- FINANCE, BANKING AND SECURITIES LAW
- REAL ESTATE
- MERCANTILE LAW
Tania is an Associate from LatamLex Nicaragua with experiencia in constitutional law, mergers andacquisitions, as well as in procedures seeking to formalize credit contracts when they have different types of warranties. She also has experience in elaborating contracts for the acquisition of tangible and intangible assets.
Before she came to work at this firm, she worked for the Central American Bank – BAC, as Chief of the Legal Practice for SME’s between 2014 and 2015. She also worked as a junior lawyer for that entity between 2010 and 2014, and worked for Consortium Taboada Asociados in Nicaragia as Junior Associate between 2007 and 2010.
Phone: (505) 2277-0767